Explore a career at A Telecommunication
There are jobs --- and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful.
The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surround by smart, ambitious, motivated people, day-in and day-out. That's the kind of work you can expect to do at A Telecommunication. Sound appealing?
Come Join us and send us your Resume/CV at email@example.com.
Transcribers should have great attention to detail, be skilled at using computers and word-processing software, and be organized with their time to meet deadlines. Typically, there is no formal requirement to become a transcriber, though employers will expect the following abilities:
- Listening skills – transcribers need to listen carefully to audio recordings and interpret them appropriately
- Time management – transcribers must work quickly but efficiently, keeping tight deadlines and managing their time effectively
- Computer skills – word-processing software and audio players are tools that are regularly used by transcribers, so applicants for this role need to be comfortable using computers and different types of programs
- Detail oriented – transcribers need to spot inaccuracies and inconsistencies in final drafts, so attention to detail is key to being successful in this job
- Writing skills – in order to create accurate transcripts, transcribers need to have a good understanding of the English language and grammar.
There is no formal requirement to become a transcriber. To gain a competitive edge in the job market, a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field may be advantageous.
Customer Service Representatives
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback Requirements
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
If you think you have what it takes to be a part of A Telecommunication family then fill in your details and send it to us. Our HR will contact you within 24 hours.